Senior Software Developer (.NET)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse technical requirements and design new components, controls to meet company’s functional, performance and availability requirements.
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high re usability and maintainability.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product’s architecture and frameworks.
- Maintain and contribute to company’s product platform as necessary.
- Facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange new ideas and improvements.
- Work independently with least possible guidance
- Mentor and guide juniors on their relevant tasks
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors in computer science or related field.
- 5 years + of developing net applications and working in agile environment.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Experience in Web services and WCF technologies
- Highly desirable; knowledge of MySQL database
- Highly desirable; ERP domain knowledge